29 May, 2010

Thyroid - How to reduce or eliminate thyroid completely

All of these natural remedies, I have posted on this blog is from ancient Hindu sources, so I'm confident that it will help you to overcome these issues. My desire is to help anyone and everyone to make them healthy naturally without spending too much money. If any of my readers can't understand any of these ingredient(s), please google the word and you will find the english word for it. I appologize if I have missed that.

Thryoid - Natural Remedy

1 teaspoon of cumin powder
½ spoon coriander powder
¼ spoon black salt powder
¼ spoon black pepper powder
½ spoon Ajwain powder (carom seed)
1 spoon Saunf/Fennel seed powder

Mix all of these ingredients in ½ to ¾ glass of water and drink it twice a day.

Besides this you can try this zesty juice also....

½ cup of apple juice
½ cup of carrot juice
½ cup beetroot juice
½ cup cabbage juice
with 2-3 spoons of Ginger juice

Mix them all and drink ½ portions in the morning and ½ portions in the evening

Try this for 3-6 months and you will see a difference in your thyroid results....Good Luck

No comments: